Wednesday, May 23, 2012

PARIS

Paris is the capital city of France. It is located on the river Seine, in nothern France. It is a big city. Today it's one of the world's leadings business and cultural centres. It is also one of the most expensives citities. 

You can visit the Notre Dame cathedral, the Napoleonic Arc de Triompe, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre museum, the Champs-Élyssées and Montmatre.

  • The Louvre it is one of the world's largest and famousmuseums. It includes the Mona Lisa (la Joconode) by Picaso
  • The Eiffel Tower it is a wrought iron lattice tower. The tower stands 320 meters tall. It is a symbol of Paris. 
The best place to go for a person of twelve years old is Disneyland Paris. It is a holiday and recreation resort. 

When my sister will be five or six yers old, I will go to the Paris agin with my family. We will visit Paris and Disneyland Paris. I really want to visit it agin! I like  it very much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment