Monday, May 28, 2012

ORAL PRESENTATION ABOUT MY TOWN


GUIDE

Introduction

Helllo my name is Xènia I'm twelve years old and I live in a beautiful city, Banyoles.

Text

Banyoles is a town in the north-east of Catalonia. It is the capital of Pla de l'Estany.
It's got a population of about eighty thousand seven hundred and eighty and there is a lot of tourism. Tourist visit Banyoles specially in the summer because It is very hot and they can swim in the beautiful lake or in the swimming pool. In the lake you can jump to the springboard or look at the friendly fish. Also can visit the interesting museums and you can walk around the lake. My favourite museum is “Darder”.

I like Banyoles because it's beautiful, interesting and very important. My favourite places are the lake and the riding place. Also I like Banyoles because there is a square.

Banyoles is approximately twenty kilometers from Girona. It's near Olot, too. There are coaches from Girona, Olot, Barcelona,... but there aren't any trains.

Conclusions

I think Banyoles is very interesting place to visit. Also I think Banyoles is beautiful because the lake is very important and interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment