Sunday, April 1, 2012

Writting about: about me, my day, my week and my weekend


PRESENTATION ORAL ABOUT ME, MY DAY, MY WEEK AND MY WEEKEND

introduccion

Hi, I'm Xènia and this is a presentation oral about me, my week and my weekend. I hope you like.

This is me
My name is Xenia. I'm student at Casa Nostra school in Catalonia.
I like sport, especially horse riding and gimnastics. 
My favourite rider is Julian Agut. 
My other interests are reading and chatting on the internet.
I'm really into adventures books. My favourite book is Sara y las goleadoras. I hate fish and I love pasta. What do you like?.

My day

I usually get up at eight o'clock. Then I have breakfast with chocolate, cereals and milk. Then I GET dressed and I make my bed at half past eight. After that I go to school at ten to nine. The school starts at nine o'clock but we are in the class at five to nine because in nine o'clock we're all ready to start very punctual the subject. In the school we study a lot of subjects. We usually we finish at five o'clock but on Tuesdays we finish at six o'clock. Then I have snack and I do homework at six o'clock. I dinner at half past nine and I go to bed at half past ten.

My week

To Monday to Friday I got to school. On Tuesdays, Thursday and Saturdays I go to the gymnastics. On Wednesday I go to English classes. And on Friday, Saturday and Sunday I riding a horse.

My weekend

On Saturday I breakfast at nine o'clock because at ten to half past twelve I go to the gymnastics. Then At one to two o'clock I go to riding a horse. I have lunch at three o'clock. An then I study and I do homework two hours. After I dinner at ten o'clock ant then I watch a film with my father.
On Sunday I get up at ten o'clock and then I go to ride the horse. In the afternoon I do homework and I go to bed at half past ten.


No comments:

Post a Comment