Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Oral presentation


OBSERVATION OF MY ORAL PRESENTATION

1. Presentation
  • I use the Power Point, some pictures but I don't use a poster and I don't bring some objects
  • I don't spend 3 minutes or more but I spend 2,29 minutes. 
2. BODY LANGUAGE
  • I look at the audience but sometimes I look at the power point. I'm move a bit.
  • I don't read
3. STRUCTURE 
  • I organized my ideas but I don't ask questions to hold the attention of the audience. 
4. CONTENT
  • The information is correct and little bit detailed, with examples.
5. LANGUAGE
  • The grammar is correct but it isn't varied. 
  • The vocabulary isn't rich, I repeat words and I don't use the dictionary.
6. PHONETICS 
  • I don't pronounce all the words properly
  • I don't use the dictionary
  • I little bit fluent, I speak with little breaks or interruption. 
MY FINAL MARK IS  6 

What have you done well? 
  • I use powerpint,
  •  I use some pictures 
  •  I organize my ideas.
What do you need to improve?
  • Spend more
  • Bring some objects
  • Ask questions to hold the attention of the audience
  • The information is detailed
  • The grammar are varied
  • Vocabulary rich
  • Use th dictionary
  • Pronunce all the words propely
  • I'm fluent   

No comments:

Post a Comment