Wednesday, May 23, 2012

OPTIONAL ORAL PREDENTATION ABOUT: MY HORSE

Introduction

Hi, i'm Xènia and this is my oral presentation about my horse. 

writing

I practice riding with my horse Connie. Connie it's white, and friendly. It's a pony. Sometimes it's very nervous. It loves jumping and running. Always run! And i have to stop her. It lives in hipica les Deus. I go to ride at the weekend. I compete with her in the Catalan Pony league. There are many competitions during the year.  If you participate in them you get points. At the end, there is a final competition. The winner is the champion of Catalonia. In every competition there are three tests: dressage, jump and cross. My preferit test is cross. In this test you ridequickly through the field and jump obstacle. The person who has the better time wins!.

Conclusion

I think riding a horse makes you feel better and calm. I thelps me a lot. When I am riding, I forget my problems. I love riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment